This policy covers how Digicable Network (India) Pvt. Ltd. www.digicable.in treats personal information that www.digicable.in portal collects and receives, including information related to your past use of products and services of our portal. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number and which is not publicized to any third party.
We want you to:
- Feel comfortable using our web sites.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- The domain server through which you access our service;
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name;
- Alternate email address;
- Mobile phone number and contact details;
- ZIP/Postal code;
- Demographic profile (like age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- Opinions of features on our websites.
How is the information used?
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation;
- Special offers;
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features;
- Tailor our sites to your interest;
- To get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes;
- To provide the services requested by you;
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement;
- Contact you as a survey respondent;
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
With whom does www.digicable.in share the information it collects?
We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your private information without Your permission, except to the financial institution that processes your credit card transactions unless required by law or for the protection of your membership• We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use both session ID cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the User. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our Users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. Cookies are used in shopping cart to enable enhanced security and ensuring there is no URL based spamming.
Some of our business partners (e.g. advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our site. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
www.digicable.in cookies are not being tied to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that Your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and e-mail addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our Sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
- Call the following telephone number: +91 4288 8888
Contact us at Digicable Network (India) Private Limited
Digi House, B-8 Marol Industrial Area,
Next to MIDC Police Station,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093.
Tel # : +91 4288 8888