By visiting our website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions www.digicable.in is available for individuals.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of www.digicable.in means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions that we come up with. Please re-visit the www.digicable.in/terms.html link on our website from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that we may introduce.
- By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate.
- www.digicable.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons:
- Immediately by www.digicable.in for any unauthorized access, or use by you;
- Immediately by www.digicable.in if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement
- Immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- By registering you expressly agree to get periodic newsletters, if any.
www.digicable.in hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access www.digicable.in provided and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
Copyright and no retransmission of information
- www.digicable.in as well as the design and information contained in this site is the valuable, exclusive property of www.digicable.in, and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity.
- You must not resell, redistribute, broadcast or transfer the information or use the information in a searchable, machine-readable database unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by www.digicable.in prior to such use.
- You must not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, store or time-share www.digicable.in, any part thereof, or any of the information received or accessed therefrom to or through any other person or entity unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by www.digicable.in prior to such use.
- You must not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of www.digicable.in without prior written authorization, except as set forth herein.
Delay in services
Neither www.digicable.in (including its and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, broadband/ leased line connectivity problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. www.digicable.in shall have no responsibility to provide you access to www.digicable.in while interruption of www.digicable.in is due to any such cause shall continue.
- You expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
- The contents, information, software, products, features and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the contents herein. Www.digicable.in and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. This web site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other disruptions. Www.digicable.in (and its owners, directors, officers, employees, consultants, representatives, suppliers, sub-contractors, agents, affiliates, partners, or any other associated entities, all collectively referred to as “associated entities” hereafter) shall not be liable to any user any third party should www.digicable.in exercise its right to modify or discontinue any or all of the contents, information, software, products, features and services published on this website.
- www.digicable.in and/or its respective associated entities make no representations about the suitability of the contents, information, software, products, features and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such contents, information, software, products, features and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Www.digicable.in and/or its associated entities hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these contents, information, software, products, features and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and availability.
- In no event shall www.digicable.in and/or its associated entities be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any contents, information, software, products, features and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if www.digicable.in or any of its associated entities has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Use of message boards, chat rooms and other communication forums
- If this Web site contains message/bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Under this User Agreement, you assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in www.digicable.in, including the transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy and suitability of www.digicable.in, including the information, and for maintaining any means, which you may require for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent manipulations or analyses of the information under the User Agreement.
- You acknowledge that the information provided through www.digicable.in is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of www.digicable.in; though such information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur and www.digicable.in does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information. For this reason, as well as the possibility of human and mechanical errors and other factors, you acknowledge that www.digicable.in is provided to you on an “as is, with all faults” basis. Www.digicable.in expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express, oral, implied, statutory or otherwise, of any kind to the users and/or any third party, including any implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties arising by virtue of custom of trade or course of dealing and any implied warranties of title or non-infringement. In addition, www.digicable.in, does not represent or warrant that it will meet your requirements or is suitable for your needs.
- You agree that www.digicable.in and/or its associated entities shall not in any event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use www.digicable.in for any purpose whatsoever. Www.digicable.in and they shall have no liability in tort, contract, or otherwise to user and/or any third party.
Links to third party sites
The links in this site will allow you to leave www.digicable.in. The linked sites are not under the control of www.digicable.in and it has not reviewed, nor approved these sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by www.digicable.in of the site. Third party links to www.digicable.in shall be governed by a separate agreement.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.digicable.in and its associated entities from any and all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or related to:
- your access and use of www.digicable.in;
- any non-compliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; or
- Any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. These terms may only be amended in a writing signed by www.digicable.in
If there is any conflict between this User Agreement and other documents, this User Agreement shall govern, whether such order or other documents is prior to or subsequent to this User Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by any director, officer, employee, representative or agent of www.digicable.in.
If www.digicable.in takes action (by itself or through its Associated Entities) to enforce any of the provisions of this User Agreement, including collection of any amounts due hereunder, www.digicable.in shall be entitled to recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any costs of any litigation.
- This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between you and www.digicable.in. By using the information on www.digicable.in, you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. www.digicable.in does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information.
- The service is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for information, data, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service. Specifically, www.digicable.in .in disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to:
- Any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, products or services; and
- Any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Neither www.digicable.in nor any of its associated entities shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty.
- This User Agreement and the license rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- Immediately by www.digicable.in for any unauthorized access or use by you;
- Immediately by www.digicable.in if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement;
- Immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not affect any right or relief to which www.digicable.in may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to www.digicable.in.
- The terms of this User Agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law only. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. You expressly waive the plea of “Forum Inconvenient”.
- Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Copyright © Digicable Network (India) Private Limited
All Rights Reserved. www.digicable.in February, 2012.